Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Brittany Spears Sporting a Revo "Buggy"

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 02:25 PM
ptarp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brittany Spears Sporting a Revo "Buggy"

Looks like even Brittany Spears can appreciate a good "Buggy" when she sees one. I guess you would need to have Brittany Spears for a wife to let her drive your Revo [center][center]I scanned this from this week's People magazine (pg 9 of Sept 27 04' issue)
Old 09-28-2004, 02:46 PM
Deandome
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Brittany Spears Sporting a Revo "Buggy"

Here we go again!!!

There was a rollickingly-juvenile thread on this a couple of weeks ago when one of those pics was on People's website. I'm glad you scanned the page though, as it shows the other pics.

BTW, here "husband" is working an EZ Start in the one pic, and the text remarks that she's laughing 'cause she flipped her truck. They all had their own trucks, too, I believe, not just the one.

God, has she been showing her white-trashness of late!! Sorry, but she's been off my "lustable celebs" list for a while.

Now her sister........

BTW, topping off that list for me are Poppy Montgomery of "Without a Trace" & Elisha Cuthbert, formerly of "24". I kinda like the blonde, patrician look, I guess. The chick on Veronica Mars might be worthy, and the show is FABULOUS!!! It's on tonite..check it out, it's NOT a teen show!!!
Old 09-28-2004, 02:51 PM
ptarp

Yes, poor Brittany seems to have lost her luster. The trashy look must be in, shes not even wearing a bra (just happened to notice). I just got my Maxx, and therefore just started frequenting this side of RCU, so I missed the first post. Sorry to be redundant
Old 09-29-2004, 12:57 AM
psycooclimber

ya the thread got kinda dirty. you can search me and look for britney's revo. but the mods might have delited it (they might as well, most of the post where)
Old 09-29-2004, 12:59 AM
psycooclimber

[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_2178343/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm]http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_2178343/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm[/link]

heres the link
Old 09-29-2004, 10:46 AM
fhm101

While it's not about her driving a revo, I do think it's a sad statement about the current state of pop when Brittany regularly gets busted lip syching during "live" shows and no one cares. Just shows how far expectations have been lowered since Milli Vanilli. It happend last time she did a show here and when the local music critic mentioned it in her review, brittany's publicist claimed that her dance routines are too complicated for her to be expected to sing and dance at the same time. I guess no one ever told James Brown it was OK to fake half of his act. What was even sadder, several local mom's flamed her (the critic) for trying to bring down such a positive role model. Kinda makes you wonder what kind of moms would consider such a throughly white trash hoe as Brittany a positive role model for their daughters.