Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Buying used T-maxx 2.5

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 08:07 PM
vicious p

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buying used T-maxx 2.5

Hey guys i just wanted some input on this 2.5 T-maxx im going to look at tomorrow. As far as i know it is all stock and in good condition, with low use..He said he would sale it to me for $200 with the starter,radio ect..He traded a pool stick for the T-maxx and this other on-road car.He doesnt have much interest in the t-maxx so he said i got first dibs on it. Besides looking for regular wear and tear, are there any specific parts i should inspect so i dont get jipped?..Also am i getting a decent deal?($200??)..Thanks guys.
Old 10-01-2004, 08:29 PM
infernoMP

Default RE: Buying used T-maxx 2.5

$200 Sounds like a very reasonable price. I would definetly start it and see how it runs. What all does it include? You'll need a stick battery pack to operate the handheld electric start and you cant' forget about the fuel.
Old 10-01-2004, 08:32 PM
R/C Madman
My Feedback: (1)

$200 is a great deal as long as it starts and run o.k! As far as condition if it's not to beat up your getting a deal. Just remmeber that even if it were new you may have to buy parts for it the first week of owning it! lol
Old 10-02-2004, 10:59 AM
vicious p

Yea, i hear ya..Thanks for quick replies fellas..I have lots of 6vlt batts, that i used to run with my old cars and stuff..Fuel im planning on getting atleast a gallon of, and then probley some glow plugs..The truck comes with truck(with old and new body)..Starter, radio, and i think thats it..So all i should need is fuel and glow plugs till i break sumthing..Thanks for replies though guys, ill let you know how it turns out.
Old 10-02-2004, 11:14 PM
vicious p

OMG...T-maxx's are crazy...This thing is so fast..Even after watching videos you still cant really tell just how fast these things really are. I love it.