Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Replacing 2.5 Carb Body

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 12:47 PM
xman
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacing 2.5 Carb Body

Can the 2.5 carburetor body be replaced without removing the engine? Also are their any things I need to look for when replacing the carb body?

Thanks
Old 10-10-2004, 01:27 PM
cdwhocd

Default RE: Replacing 2.5 Carb Body

udont have to remover engine u just losen up that nut and pull the carb out make sure u dont scre the stuff into the carb to tight the threads in the carb bodyt i found are very weak just get it tight dont overdo it i wasted money on one carb body that way..
Old 10-10-2004, 01:48 PM
redheat8

Default RE: Replacing 2.5 Carb Body

The carb. body Il set you back about 15. bux might want to pick u some new seals for it to comes with the rebuild kit, OS makes a 10d carb. that fits the 2.5 for about 67. bux if interested, RED