Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

RPM rules!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2004, 07:28 PM
dr_killer_uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RPM rules!

I bought some RPM upper and lower arms, broke 3 doing some huge jumps sent them to RPM saying they broke and about 3 days later got 3 new ones in post. RPM rules ass! TOTAL replacment cost $1.27 postage
Old 10-23-2004, 08:18 PM
XSiVE

Default RE: RPM rules!

you're telling me that if you buy RPM arms, and they break... you send them back and you get new ones?
Old 10-23-2004, 08:24 PM
dr_killer_uk

Yes thats their policy i was expecting to wait like 4 weeks or some thing but 4 days they are on the ball. Of cource there are conditions you have to follow to be allowed to get an exchange, they never questioned what i said about them breaking.
Old 10-23-2004, 08:58 PM
XSiVE

nice.. Ill have to look into these instead of aluminum next time I break one or more
Old 10-23-2004, 10:05 PM
t to the maxx2
My Feedback: (1)

Yea I 100% agree, but HOW THE HECK DID YOU MANAGE TO BREAK IT? I clipped a rock at full speed and shattered the fuel tank BUT my ti skids, my alum bulks and my rpm arms did not break! WOW, I wonder what would have happened witha stock maxx
Old 10-24-2004, 12:28 AM
dr_killer_uk

lol i done that fuel tank thing like that too, 2 times lol. As for the lower arms braking i landed the jump and i had to much dampening in 1 shock on each side as i'd been messing with them the other day and never did get them all finished. so it must have twisted the lower arms so much they cracked, they were still in one peice though, strong as some strong stuff that is realy strong they are! lol
Old 10-24-2004, 07:28 AM
foreverNight

I was running my maxx today just tuning and hit a curb while trying to turn at WOT and hit hard the right front end. I was expecting broken A-arms. I hit REALLy hard! It even flipped but, nope no damage! RPM= VERY tough!