Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

best place to buy the Revo

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2004, 06:13 AM
shredder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best place to buy the Revo

I have decided to purchase the Revo and was wondering where is the best place to order from for best service and price thanks.
Old 10-28-2004, 07:00 AM
Ken448

Default RE: best place to buy the Revo

best service is often your LHS.. best price, often is on the net.. Tower Hobbies is good I always use them
Old 10-28-2004, 11:51 AM
69 GTO

I agree with the LHS for service but i also think the price is better(except for at one local hobby shops chain of stores[:@])

I just picked a Revo up kast week at the LHS for $464.99....the other LHS was $466.99, i always try to buy from the LHS for three reasons.

1.You can save by not having to pay 20-30$ for shipping.
2.If no one supports the LHS then when you need them thye most they will not be there.
3.they can help give you great service.
Old 10-28-2004, 12:13 PM
Pinolelst

lowest price I've found is at ultimate hobbies in Orange Ca. 439.95 until the end of the month.Maybe you can take that price to your lhs and haggle with them a little as they'll probably be the ones you go to for any assistance and you really should support the lhs when you can

hope this helps

Peace [8D]
Old 10-28-2004, 07:28 PM
shredder

Thanks. I agree I like to support my L.H.S. I thought if there was a good price and it was outside of CA. I would just pay shipping and no tax. I think I will try pinolelst idea and take that price to my hobby store. Thanks