Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Traxxas Monster Truck forum
Reload this Page >

Any problems with the Trinity Sirio 3.0 .18 for the T-Maxx or what is good about?

Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Any problems with the Trinity Sirio 3.0 .18 for the T-Maxx or what is good about?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2004, 02:23 PM
RCKid1992

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any problems with the Trinity Sirio 3.0 .18 for the T-Maxx or what is good about?

Any problems with the Trinity Sirio 3.0 .18 for the T-Maxx or what is good about? I am thinking about puting one in are they any good? Help is need very much!!![&:]
Old 01-16-2005, 12:11 PM
sportser75

Default RE: Any problems with the Trinity Sirio 3.0 .18 for the T-Maxx or what is good about?

the sirio engines are really good i have a .23 and i love it
Old 01-17-2005, 02:47 AM
ratedmaxx

Default RE: Any problems with the Trinity Sirio 3.0 .18 for the T-Maxx or what is good about?

Hey sportser75 iam glad you had that extra pin lying around for my tranny works like a new one thanks bro i owe you.[sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 01-17-2005, 03:36 AM
jefx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: RCKid1992

Any problems with the Trinity Sirio 3.0 .18 for the T-Maxx or what is good about? I am thinking about puting one in are they any good? Help is need very much!!![&:]
I have one and I don't like it. I think mine was just a dud. It never produced any power, no matter how I tuned it. Tuning only had an affect on temperature, but never did anything for performance. I know it sounds wierd, but it's the truth. I called Trinity several times to ask for help as well as posting on their support forum, but never got any real help or answers. I've had two other engines since then (Wasp .21 and Mach .26), and they are both great engines as far as power and reliability. The Sirio was always reliable, just weak. I'm sure it was some sort of manufacturing defect, possibly mis-machined crankshaft or sleeve, because every other one I've seen has performed pretty awesome.