Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Traxxas Monster Truck forum
Reload this Page >

Revo, Pivot Balls & Steering Knuckle Samich :)???

Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Revo, Pivot Balls & Steering Knuckle Samich :)???

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2004, 12:18 PM
rozzibandit
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revo, Pivot Balls & Steering Knuckle Samich :)???

My front right pivot ball popped out of the lower part of the knuckle 4 times so far. Now it won't stay in anymore. Is there any aluminum ones I can get to stop this from happening again. I know it will brake the A-arms more but i really don't care and they are cheap and easy to fix. But that is anoying with the darn pivot ball. The plastic just stretched around the ball. Always reinstalled it the correct way to. I never just slammed it back in through the back of the knuckle.