Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Traxxas Monster Truck forum
Reload this Page >

One wheel not tracking straight, the other is..

Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

One wheel not tracking straight, the other is..

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 07:27 AM
jixxxer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One wheel not tracking straight, the other is..

Ok, it started when i was jumping, I landed more nose first and when i turned the truck around and had it coming at me I could see that one wheel straight as normal and the othere was turned sideways. If i mess with the steering trim i can get one wheel straight , but the other is croooked and its almost impossible to drive. I took the wheels off and cant find anything thats broken. Anyone know what the problems is?

Thanks!
Old 03-26-2005, 07:36 AM
stevennh

Default RE: One wheel not tracking straight, the other is..

Check the connecting rods. On mine one of the ends got pulled partially out and this messed up my front end alignment. I removed the rod, put it in a vice and was able to push it back into place with a small hammer.

Steve
Old 03-26-2005, 09:07 AM
hotchi1

all u did was pop a couple threads on yur steeering linkage. take your wheel of and the one that looks realy long screw it in
Old 03-26-2005, 10:39 PM
jixxxer

Just discovered the problem, it was a broken upper a arm and I noticed the rear turnbuckle was bent. Every single time I have been out jumping the maxx I broke something!