Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

all emaxx owners....

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 02:30 PM
blueb8llz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default all emaxx owners....

hey wassup yall. hey can somebody help me out. im trying to progam my evx ESC to profile 3 (75%forward / 25%reverse) it says to hold set button till green. i did that. then it should blink red 1-3 times depending of the profile you wanna choose. profile 3 means 3 3 blinks...but it only blink once and without me pressing the set button. it just turns back red as in i chose profile 1. i went to traxxas website but my retarded comp cant open up that file. please help thanks
Old 03-26-2005, 09:10 PM
smitty4
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: all emaxx owners....

keep pressing the button after you see the green one until you see three flashes of red. also the 75% throttle means that you will have more throttle control but not as much in reverse. thats how i run mine
Old 03-27-2005, 12:29 AM
blueb8llz

ohh..your suppose to keep pressing the button untill i see the blink 3 times.....i thought i was suppose to hold set button till it turns green, then let go of button..then it should blink3 times. THEN that s when i press the set button and it should set as that.
Old 03-28-2005, 05:19 PM
blueb8llz

excuse me...profile 3 is 100%full throttle and 25% reverse. does anybody know if my emaxx will go the same speed going forward if i chose the one touch set up(none of thr profiles...but the one where you have to manually press full throttle , then reverse, then neutral) is there any difference between these two besides the reverse will be slower on profile 3.

will the profile 3 make my forward faster since its 100%forward compared to the one i do manaully?
Old 03-29-2005, 03:37 PM
camra88

forward is ALWAYS 100% you cant exceed that, nor decrease it. It is set like that, and there is no way you can change that. profile 1 is 100% forward/brakes/ 100% reverse. Profile 2 is 100% forward/brakes, NO REVERSE, and profile 3 is 100% forward/brakes/ 25% reverse.
Having a slower reverse has nothing to do with forward speed. THink about it. Why would that even matter? You have to ask yourself these questions.
Old 03-29-2005, 04:51 PM
tndiverdown

ORIGINAL: blueb8llz
i went to traxxas website but my retarded comp cant open up that file. please help thanks
Ummmm....maybe it's the operator, not the computer. Do you not see the graphic link on the E-maxx manuals page? It says right next to it "You will need Adobe Reader 6 to read the .pdf file.". People like you get on my nerves. If you still can't figure it out, here is the link to get acrobat reader.

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

Old 03-30-2005, 03:04 AM
blueb8llz

ok got it its just that on the old esc..i think...the more power u put on reverse or brake.the less power you have going into full throttle so i thought the evx was like this too.

so your saying no matter what setting i choose...even the one i do manually, the forward speed will be the same right? so does that go with my cyclone ESC as well with those settings?