Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Traxxas Monster Truck forum
Reload this Page >

What year did the new t-maxx's come out? *need fast answer*

Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

What year did the new t-maxx's come out? *need fast answer*

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 02:16 AM
Alteramod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What year did the new t-maxx's come out? *need fast answer*

Ok, first does anyone know what year that traxxas started with there new t-maxx's with there 2.5 (more powerfull engine)? The t-maxx that does 40 + not the ones with the pro .15 and what year did they quit putting the pro .15 in them?? Please if anyone knows I need a fast answer cause im going to be buying one and want the 2.5 not the pro. The one im looking at is a 2002. I know how to port and polish to make it just like the 2.5 but dont want to cause its been a long time since I've done a port and polish job. Well really my friend does it but I helped enough to know how to ......... I'm rambling now so please if anyone knows just lemme know.
Old 03-27-2005, 02:59 AM
tmaxx26power
My Feedback: (69)

Default RE: What year did the new t-maxx's come out? *need fast answer*

Dont you have pics of the truck to tell which engine it has?
Old 03-27-2005, 03:02 AM
Dr. Krass

Default RE: What year did the new t-maxx's come out? *need fast answer*

Hmm, I don't know, but it was definately 2001 or earlier. I got mine in summer 2002, and i remember the t-maxx was HUGE then, and it seemed like everyone had them. If I took a wild guess, I'd say it came out in fall '99/spring '00.