Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

T-MAXX SHOCK POSITIONING ??

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 03:25 PM
kevy59

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-MAXX SHOCK POSITIONING ??

Just bought a used t-maxx. I didn't get an owners manual and the original owner had been experimenting with shock positioning and springs.
I would like to set it back to factory specs, I have the red springs but don't know which holes to use. Thanks for any help
Old 04-02-2005, 03:39 PM
MAXXacceleration

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: T-MAXX SHOCK POSITIONING ??

Top is center & the lower is second from the inside for stock. I usually run center(top) and second from the outside on lower for a lower stance-keeps the roll-overs down IMO.
Old 04-02-2005, 05:45 PM
maxximum_overdrive

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: T-MAXX SHOCK POSITIONING ??

yep center top, second bottom.............i run inside top and outside bottom..................slammed and firm. i rarely ever traction roll except in grass...........way to much bite in grass.