Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

New Project

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2005, 05:04 PM
nicholsm04
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Project

Hello all, haven't been on here in awhile, been very busy with my real car.

But i've decided to start in on a new project, I got some spare cash, and I am looking to build something really cool. I like the old style T-Maxx's but they arent much different from the new. So I decided, im going to make a Solid Aluminum T-Maxx again (after the last incident, i miss mine too much).

I have $2,800 to spend on this project. I need a few questions answered though.
As far as engines are concerned, I have the Callari .30 in my Revo (my race truck). I'm a bit concerned about the T-Maxx and such a large engine.. not sure if the transmission & such could take all the stress from such a large powerplant. I am going to have all of the dull aluminum parts dipped in chrome and polished, I have a friend who does paint/chrome finishing, he said i could get it done for $150. Another question.. I'm wondering if they make Aluminum Receiver boxes for the T-Maxx. I have looked on EBay and in various other stores and I have found nothing. '

Any help would be appreciated.
Nicholsm04
Old 09-11-2005, 05:42 PM
nitrokilla

Default RE: New Project

Look here... http://integy.automated-shops.com/cg...44105455268.84
Old 09-11-2005, 07:39 PM
s-maxx-basher

Default RE: New Project

no deff not. intgey s the worst stuff out there. if you have almost 3 grand to spend heres the place.
http://www.unlimitedengineering.com/