Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Ramp Construction Plans?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 02:05 PM
PiccoLow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ramp Construction Plans?

Anyone have any good ramp construction plans. I built a ghetto-fab'd version out of spare lumber. I don't wanna build an arch'd ramp, just something you can hit from either side with a descent slope angle.

BTW I let my Dad try my ramp out since he'd never jumped his Revo.....First thing he rocks a backflip and lands it, what a jerk LOL beginners luck
Old 11-02-2005, 02:10 PM
plaidfish

Default RE: Ramp Construction Plans?

backflips are easy...just give it gas as it comes off and peg it til it comes around......check target out for nice plastic ramps.....you can get 2 and they'll stack into each other.....just put them back to back when you drive
Old 11-02-2005, 02:26 PM
screaming_chankla
My Feedback: (5)

Here ya go. http://www.misbehavin-rc.com/pit-lane/ramp/g-ramp.asp
Old 11-02-2005, 04:59 PM
piccorevo

you must remember that if you are only wnating a ramp that is flat u better be prepared for some fixing. A flat ramp will cause the skid plate to slap off the ramp and will end up with cracked bulk, bent chassis, etc, etc. Also a flat ramp causes the back end to be kicked up out of the take off and will flip you over, i learned the hard way for this and i have always used curved ramps from now