Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

diff cases-bulkheads

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 11:52 AM
LJ NITRO
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default diff cases-bulkheads

ok so i am putting my custom T-maxx together and have run into a problem. i have Hardcore racing bulkheads and GPM diff cases and collars. i can't get them together its like the collar doesn't go far enough on the diff case. stock collar does the same. but even the stock diff case is a pain. is there a trick or is something wrong?
Old 11-07-2005, 10:19 AM
LJ NITRO

Default RE: diff cases-bulkheads

no one has any input?
Old 11-07-2005, 10:33 AM
moorek550

minght want to check if you have them on the right way, on mine its a little off set
Old 11-07-2005, 10:34 AM
plaidfish

Welcome to the world of Custom made ANYTHING....when you mix n match after market brands you often get screwed in th ebuild......might have to dremel it out or mod the parts...I'd suggest returning the GPM cases and getting the HCR ones.....they're made to work w/ each other......can you return both sets????if so there's another route you can go that would be better....check out Faslane machining or AtomikRC for the bulkless setup that holds 1/8 scale diffs......much stronger than any setup you can get for a maxx.....
Old 11-07-2005, 11:32 AM
LJ NITRO

got the stock ones to fit. and thinking of getting the money for the hardcore diff cases. haven't been able to get on their site in about 2 weeks. dunno what that it. gpm's will prolly just go in my basher then