Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

removing the optidrive

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 09:25 PM
Indecline099

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default removing the optidrive

how do you remove it, i never use reverse, and its messing up my failsafe, where do you put the plugs that go into the optidrive, I looked at it and it looks lilke the throttle and steering plug go into the reciver where the 2 and 3 channel plugs are at, is that right or do i have it wrong?

also i dont want to get the FOC i just wanna remove the optidrive
Old 02-01-2006, 09:36 PM
twgreen3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: removing the optidrive

Channel 1 is steering you don't have to touch this one and it should not be run through the opti drive. Channel 2 is the throttle and brake, unplug this from the optidrive and plug the servo into the receiver. Do the same with channel 3 which is the shifting servo. Now don't shift while it is in motion or you are in for a lot of work.