Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Revo supension questions

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 09:15 PM
ccs77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revo supension questions

I'm headed to a tight track with medium to small jumps and some rough transitions tommorrow so I decided to firm things up a bit and slow things down a tad.

I put in 50Wt oil in all 4 shocks, installed green springs in the front and tan in the rear, and went to the P2 rockers. I really thought I'd be able to feel a significant difference by pushing on it etc... but it's not super different, really the only difference I can see and feel is the rebound rate is slower.

Can somone explain the difference between the P1 and P2 rockers for me? I'm wondering if these Rockers un did everything I was trying to accomplish with the stiffer rate rings and thicker oil. I wanted less rebound...which I got. But I was hoping for more compression damping.

Is this set up going to be any good?
Old 02-04-2006, 12:03 AM
TGreg24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Revo supension questions

well you may need stiffer springs to put pressure to push the shocks back up cause of teh thick oil. idk if you kno wat i mean?

just try about two steps up in stiffness and see how that does.