Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

HELP IDLE NEEDLE GONE

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP IDLE NEEDLE GONE

Today i went to pull my t maxx out and i just put a Mach .15 on because it was given to me free. Well yesterday we just got everything working and a friend was playing with the tune. Today i went to start it and it started but it wasnt throwing smoke? SO i brought it back to tune it. The idle needle was gone. Im new to nitro and my lhs does not carry it. Were can i find a new on or how could i fix this. I would like to be able to run today it is very nice out.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:10 PM

Default RE: HELP IDLE NEEDLE GONE

you might have to buy a whole new carb from your LHS...... They sell them at mine.... Extra parts are always good... I had to buy a new carb today for my engine. I broke the high speed needle... 39.99 for carb.. Or look on ebay...
Old 03-09-2006, 09:17 PM

my hobby shop has a carb rebuild kit that comes with the needle for like 10 bucks
Old 03-09-2006, 09:58 PM

The hobby shop i go to has a guy that has no idea wat anything on a engine is. He should not even work there. i mean im new to nitro and i know alot more than he does. I went there and he tried selling me the high speen needle..Ya im new but i know that aint gonna fit. So they ordered some low speed needles for me.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Banned
My Feedback: (-1)

Ebay bro, cheap!