Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Shift Point on a TMAXX

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 07:07 AM
phazernut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shift Point on a TMAXX

Can you adjust the shift point on the TMAXX. My truck is actually a sport maxx upgradded. The shift point seems really early in the RPM.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:54 AM
aznherb36

Default RE: Shift Point on a TMAXX

yeah, did you ever open the manual?
Old 07-10-2006, 08:32 AM
phazernut

If you read my post clearly you would see that I have an upgraded sport maxx not an original TMAXX. If I had the TMAXX manual I would not have had to ask the question. And in case you are wondering I have read my "Sprtmaxx" manual several times along with all other manuals I have.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:24 AM
everydayflyer

Welll if it has the same Tranny as the Revo go here and scroll down to Adjusting the Two Speed.

http://www.traxxas.com/support/index...483&artlang=en

http://www.traxxas.com/products/nitr...maxx_views.htm
Old 07-10-2006, 09:26 AM
phazernut

I just found PDF manuals on Traxxas site. And I actually read them...wow it's amazing what you can learn from reading...I must do it more often.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:57 AM
j1001

yeah you should. its what gets you through life
Old 07-10-2006, 09:58 AM
Timmahh
Banned

actually its MONEY that gets you thru life, Reading WILL get you more money!
Timmahh
Old 07-10-2006, 10:42 AM
phazernut

Now I remember why I don't spend much time on forums...ask a simple question and get crapped all over
Old 07-10-2006, 10:44 AM
j1001

yeah you are right. and it is money that gets you through lol. and its called a search engine.. gooogle you know... t-maxx shift point.. type that in and you get lots of stuff. forums are for questions you cant find answers to AFTER you searched.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:56 AM
phazernut

Gee I guess I never figured that out yet.................I just thought that a forum for the specific truck that I have might be able to provide the answer.....boy was I stupid to think that......some people may not actually have the time to spend surfing the net all day looking for stuff..........some of us actually work for a living..............If this is the kind of BS that you get here for asking questions then I won't bother to ask any more
Old 07-10-2006, 10:57 AM
phazernut

Oh....thanks to everydayflyer who actually gave a sensible answer.......the world is not completely full of idiots
Old 07-10-2006, 11:02 AM
j1001

umm i have a job and work for a living. i also have about 5 minutes to surf the net to find a answer. if not then i post on here. and i go through all possible things first.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:43 AM
Fr33ze

Your still giving phasernut problems?? Get the hell over it man!

THIS IS A FORUM FOR PPL TO FIGURE STUFF OUT FOR THERE R/C'S! If you dont like the simple questions, DONT FOOKING ANSWER WITH DUMBASS, STUPID REMARKS! Just ignore the easy questions and move on with your pathetic uber little life...

Theres nuthing worse thatn some idiot disrespecting someone cuz of a simple question, and then continuing to bash them is just plain immature.....

Is there any moderators at this sight?? I would hope they say something to this kinda abuse... cuz it is abuse...

my 4th post and Im already pissed at the uber ppl bashing noobs, this isnt bash your fellow rc enthusiast forums, is it?

Americans............. At least 1 outta 4 help....
Old 07-10-2006, 12:01 PM
j1001

ORIGINAL: Fr33ze

Your still giving phasernut problems?? Get the hell over it man!

THIS IS A FORUM FOR PPL TO FIGURE STUFF OUT FOR THERE R/C'S! If you dont like the simple questions, DONT FOOKING ANSWER WITH DUMBASS, STUPID REMARKS! Just ignore the easy questions and move on with your pathetic uber little life...

Theres nuthing worse thatn some idiot disrespecting someone cuz of a simple question, and then continuing to bash them is just plain immature.....

Is there any moderators at this sight?? I would hope they say something to this kinda abuse... cuz it is abuse...

my 4th post and Im already pissed at the uber ppl bashing noobs, this isnt bash your fellow rc enthusiast forums, is it?

Americans............. At least 1 outta 4 help....
ohh good one.. im being immature?? haha good one. i didnt even say anything mean. im giving him advice.. you are the noob. look at you.. your 4th post and you come in here and stary saying some crap. well you talk about ignoring it and just move on then why dont you just stay out of this post and go away. and disrespecting other rc people..ahha calling me a uber little life? ahah good one. you say something but then you do it.. thats real smart dumb ****. so next time you go saying some more **** why dont you just shut the **** up and leave it alone.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:07 PM
phazernut

GUys...all I did was ask a question....get a life
Old 07-17-2006, 07:11 PM
Fr33ze

J1001: I had to become immature for you to understand me. You never once tryed to help, you just insulted the topic creator by telling him to google it... Well if google had all the answers, then why post any topics at all?? I flamed you, I will admit that, get RCU to ban me if it hurt you that much... But you had it commin when you post stupid remarks that dont help anyone.

Maby if you linked a topic thread or posted a write up or a setup PDF or said nuthin at all, then I wouldnt have been here *****in.

I woke up that morning with a crummy attitude, and when I saw that I might be able to get my t-maxx to shift right, i got happy. But then I read it and all I saw was a bunch of posts telling the thread starter to google it, acting like idiots, posting nuthin helpfull, just plain garbage talk. Well, I cant stand that. I got pissy, and I got typing...

I appologise to phasernut for my interference, and I will keep to myself from now on.

Good day.
Old 07-17-2006, 08:55 PM
BAMF90
My Feedback: (1)

Woah, j1001 got suspended! BTW, to adjust the two speed, well, here is the link http://www.traxxas.com/support/index...cat=143&id=460

It's toward the middle of the page. This is almost exactly what everydayflyer posted, but this one is for the T-maxx. I'm pretty sure its the same as the Revo though.
Old 07-18-2006, 12:24 AM
Fr33ze

Now I know why my maxx is always bogging, its stuck in second gear! I have the adjuster pin wayyy to loose, lol. The rest of that link is awsome too, now I can set my rig up right and actually get it to turn in a corner.

Thank you very much BAMF90 and everydayflyer, your input has helped me a lot.

Old 07-18-2006, 07:32 AM
gerwen

Please resist the urge to curse, flame, degrade, insult or embarrass someone in your post. We encourage the free flow of your ideas, but believe that they can be communicated (and received) much more effectively if you keep things civil. If you have to vent, take it offline. We carefully monitor posts and will ban individuals who engage in offensive conduct within the forums. Thanks.

Lets keep it civil folks. It was just a simple question. Sorry it took so long for me to spot this post Phazernut.

Guys, Next time a post goes south like this, you can use the report feature to bring a mods attention to it. It's really helpful to us to have trouble posts reported to us. Just click report on the troubled post, and one of us will have a look at it.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr49298.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	493198  
Old 07-18-2006, 08:49 AM
phazernut

Thanks for the response. It took a few days but now we are finally getting the information I was originally looking for plus more.