Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Picco 26 w/ EZ start questions.

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 02:50 PM
Trick440

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Picco 26 w/ EZ start questions.

Welp installed my picco. I got a question or 2.

First, the 4 screws that hold the motor in place. On the EZ start side there is barely access to get the front screw in the rear screw you can't get in easily because the EZ start and the head is in the way. Any easy way to get to thse 2 screws?

Also did you have to bend a new exhaust hanger? The stock one doesn't seem to reach. I did flip the stock hanger and mounted to screw that holds the EZ start wiring harness. Seems to work ok... for break-in atleast.
Old 07-29-2006, 06:39 PM
REVOlution-05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Picco 26 w/ EZ start questions.

Did you get the picco motor mount specially for the revo or not? When I changed mine over to the picco 26, I just pulled off the exhaust, loosened the transmission, and pulled the entire motor mount off with engine included. Then with the new engine pre-assembled, just drop it in place. You may also have to remove the top a-arm to help out a bit. Hope this helps

Darrell