Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Newb needs help....

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 01:10 AM
rcnewb96

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newb needs help....

Hello everyone!

Just signed up today and I need some help. Been out of the RC world for a while now and want to get back into with my son. Even tho he's only 2 months old. Dad most be ready when he hits that age. That way I can give him my T-maxx and daddy gets a new one.

I want to get my T-maxx back up and running again. I want to get some new things for it. Motor, servo, gears, and etc. I just don't know what to get since I've been out of the loop for a while. My T-maxx is all stock! Well I guess I can't say that. I do have some RPM parts on there. If you could shoot out some stuff you would do that would be great. Links also would be nice.

Thanks again!
Old 09-10-2006, 01:22 AM
DaveG55

Default RE: Newb needs help....

Which T-Maxx do you have? The original Pro.15 version, The wider, 2nd gen 2.5 or the 2.5r version?
Old 09-10-2006, 07:19 AM
rcnewb96

I wana say the .15..... I think! Will have to check it out omorrow when I get home from work.
Old 09-10-2006, 09:58 AM
R/C Madman
My Feedback: (1)

How much money are you looking to spend??? If you have the older Maxx there are a ton of upgrades you need to do but, I would just sell it and buy a new one. I am not saying you can't still fix it up and have fun with it I just think your money would be better spent if you put it twords a new 3.3 Maxx Or Revo.