Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Revo 3.3 suspension?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 08:51 PM
nxk2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revo 3.3 suspension?

Just wondering how other people are setting up their suspension for jumping. I haven’t been too pleased with the way mine is jumping but I also haven’t made any changes. The rear want’s to kick up off the small jumps. I'm guessing the rear is a little stiff. I was thinking of installing the long travel rockers but didn’t know if they would absorb too much of the jump. I wanted to get a good setup on it before I take it to the bmx track. If I could get more time at the bmx track I would experiment to get it right but the window for an rc on the bike track isn’t very big. A good base setting would be very helpful. Thanks.
Old 10-09-2006, 09:26 PM
wide_open247

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Revo 3.3 suspension?

You probably have your rear spring pressure to high or the oil is too thin. I run p2 rockers all around, with the normal springs and set the ride hight so it is just above level. 50wt all around aswell. This is what I use for racing and it works great, I am going to try and put 60wt in the rear, rear end kicks up once or twice during runs