Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

losing weight?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 07:41 PM
Snipcod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default losing weight?

I was thinking about cutting off some weight on my revo and not sure where one should start. I ditched the bumper and was looking at the radio tray/bat box. When you do that though where do you put the transmitter and the antenna cable. I’ve seen some pics of people with the antenna by the throttle servo but how to you stand the antenna tube in there. Im looking for thing I can do that wont cost me any more money seeing as ive spent to much already, thanks
Old 10-11-2006, 07:58 PM
Mr. Mugen

Default RE: losing weight?

11.00 for the FOC will save you a bunch of weight. So will a roto starter instead of the EZ starter.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:11 PM
Snipcod

all ready have the FOC. ill think about the roto start
Old 10-11-2006, 08:32 PM
wide_open247

get a bumb start, even lighter. I have my antenna laying down, and get a single steering servo, takes out a ton of weight.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:08 AM
125cchyperman

A good high torque, high speed single steering servo. A carbon fiber chassis, a bump starter or roto starter, pull start will also work. Or you could drill some holes in the chassis itself. Anything and everything
Old 10-12-2006, 10:44 PM
sleepy23
My Feedback: (1)

do some research and find the lightest tire/wheel combo. you will see more gains by reducing rotating mass that by reducing static mass (but static mass removal is good too).