Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Isn't This The Nicest Culo Uve Ever Seen????

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 08:41 AM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Isn't This The Nicest Culo Uve Ever Seen????

To all u people that thought u was goin to see some spanish BOOTY SHAME ON U!!!!!!!!! LOL

anyways check out the custom header the boys down at MIAMI R/C made for me!!!!! TELL ME IT ISNT NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx71078.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	540881   Click image for larger version

Name:	Up48556.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	540882  
Old 10-14-2006, 11:13 AM
rawkfist2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Isn't This The Nicest Culo Uve Ever Seen????

Sweet!!!!! Wanna get me one for a maxx? No jk.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:18 AM
PillowPants

yeah that'd be nice. The pipe takes too much abuse for the 3-spring design IMO.
Old 10-14-2006, 01:38 PM
eddy2785329

when are you gonna get that revo down to the track?
Old 10-14-2006, 04:46 PM
homeroFREAKINBRASILIAN

so wheres da culo.i wanna c some latina @$$!
Old 10-16-2006, 06:14 PM
RvoMad

nice...the only bad thing that i can think of it that it is mounted on the other side of the body post mount..and with that long stinger...if you flip it and it lands on it's butt....bye...bye nice header....and pay take out the posts also....in other words....there is nothig protecting it...i suggest you get a wing or something for more protection....ohhhh....wait....you cant even mount a wing....because it mounts on the body posts....the ones that are now blocked by pipe.....sorry dude.....it looks nice....but in my opinion it adds problems....but again....who am I to provide opinions:-))))...shame on me:-)
Old 10-16-2006, 08:40 PM
Uglysteve

The rear end on that thing looks nice, I'd have to agree with RvoMad on the functionality aspects of it, however. May i ask why you are using collars on BOTH sides of the Servo arm on your throttle linkage? Why not use a throttle return spring, it'll save your servo a lot of grief while braking as you will be able to get rid of that outer collar.
Old 10-17-2006, 04:58 PM
skeeter1255

he miamifinez is the revo a good truck to buy i was thinking about getting one, im having a dima with that and the savage x ss
Old 10-17-2006, 05:04 PM
MiamizFinest

ORIGINAL: RvoMad

nice...the only bad thing that i can think of it that it is mounted on the other side of the body post mount..and with that long stinger...if you flip it and it lands on it's butt....bye...bye nice header....and pay take out the posts also....in other words....there is nothig protecting it...i suggest you get a wing or something for more protection....ohhhh....wait....you cant even mount a wing....because it mounts on the body posts....the ones that are now blocked by pipe.....sorry dude.....it looks nice....but in my opinion it adds problems....but again....who am I to provide opinions:-))))...shame on me:-)

well for one im geting a wheely bar that will completely protect it (it just wasnt in stock it will be here friday) and secondly im noting goin to jump it im only useing it on the street the revo right now is dropped on the floor i ran it and its quick i know i wont have an issue with the stinger!!!!

o PS next time dont "provide" ur lil opinions since i dont really care to here them
Old 10-17-2006, 05:20 PM
DaveG55

ORIGINAL: MiamizFinest

o PS next time dont "provide" ur lil opinions since i dont really care to here them
Then why did you speciffically say "!!!!! TELL ME IT ISNT NICE!!!!!!!!!!!" ???????
Old 10-18-2006, 03:01 AM
burkes_22

powered by HPI
Old 10-18-2006, 11:01 AM
revopqrs

hmm... i just dont understand why you make a mt on onroad car? not dissin ya, ive talked with miami jato about it, and i just dont get it? its not fast like a serpent, it doesnt handle well on road, and it has 5" of suspension travel that you dont use?
it just seem what your looking for is an onroad car? my serpent will hammer any revo in a parking lot... i can understand running in a lot for certain reasons, we all do it.. but to set a revo up specificly for onroad seems odd? it wont be very good at anything?
before ya go flamin me, i run a nova 528xr in my revo, ill out run ya in a parking lot with knobbys on! lol.. just playin dude, im just wondering why you guys do what your doing.... no dirt to run on? dont like yer stuff dirty? what?
if you meet up with people and drag race in lots you can do alot better than a revo with a big block.. my buggy with slicks and a 528xr can romp my revo or 3.3 jato in an onrad drag with ease. my serpent with a nova mega can smoke the buggy...
do you have classes that make you have to run a mt, that would make sense? if it was a free for all get a serpent and dominate!! 0-60 2 1/2 sec! nothin can hang...
Old 10-18-2006, 11:05 AM
revopqrs

ORIGINAL: F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.

yeah that'd be nice. The pipe takes too much abuse for the 3-spring design IMO.

your crazy!! the 3 spring design holds up way better!! ive tried both extensively and the couplers are inferior... i tore a coupler at least every 1/2 gallon.. i havnt had a single prob with the springs in a few gallons now. im sold. those 3 springs hold the pipe together way better than a rubber coupler....
Old 10-18-2006, 11:51 AM
MiamizFinest

ORIGINAL: revopqrs

hmm... i just dont understand why you make a mt on onroad car? not dissin ya, ive talked with miami jato about it, and i just dont get it? its not fast like a serpent, it doesnt handle well on road, and it has 5" of suspension travel that you dont use?
it just seem what your looking for is an onroad car? my serpent will hammer any revo in a parking lot... i can understand running in a lot for certain reasons, we all do it.. but to set a revo up specificly for onroad seems odd? it wont be very good at anything?
before ya go flamin me, i run a nova 528xr in my revo, ill out run ya in a parking lot with knobbys on! lol.. just playin dude, im just wondering why you guys do what your doing.... no dirt to run on? dont like yer stuff dirty? what?
if you meet up with people and drag race in lots you can do alot better than a revo with a big block.. my buggy with slicks and a 528xr can romp my revo or 3.3 jato in an onrad drag with ease. my serpent with a nova mega can smoke the buggy...
do you have classes that make you have to run a mt, that would make sense? if it was a free for all get a serpent and dominate!! 0-60 2 1/2 sec! nothin can hang...

OK HERE IS THE PROBLEM!!!! LOL unlike other places in the country miami really doesnt have much on road tracks or offroad tracks miami dade county is one of the biggest county's in the US and in dade country there is ONE offroad track and ONE onroad track (that just opened up less than 3 or 4 weeks ago) the offroad track isnt that far from where i em but there next to a city dump and i cant take that smell so ive never gone again and the the ON ROAD track is all the way in homestead (thats like 45 minuet drive) and belive it or not its still considered miami dade county here we dont have HILLS AND BIG DIRT PLACES remeber no matter where u are in miami UR AT SEA LEVEL!!!! and no one here has large back yards and front yards most houses have only a quarter acer of property put a house one it and what are u left with?????? i have a full acer of property but my back yard has a pool and my front yard is a big drive way so all we really have is big parking lots i LOVE the idea of jumping and doin all that crazy stuff that i see on videos here on RCU but where can i do it?????? the normal answer would be to go to a big RUAL area right??? but we CANT becuase its all EVERYGLADES!!!!!!! im not goin to get bit by a croc LOLOLOLOLOLOL rember more that half of miami is LAND FILL so we have no where to go exept parking lots OH YEA and the 5 inches of suspention travel that i dont use??? LOL its not 5" its HALF AN INCH NOW LOLOLOLOL we dont have classes but we do just run each other for example jato vs jato, savage vs savage and so on its funny becuase i see people doin CRAZY things to savages revos and tmaxxs LOLOLOL people do also run street cars ALOT OF THEM DO but if u see a MT and the owner is from miami it will be set up for street use i know u didnt mean to flame me i and noting i just wroke is ment in a bad way even tho it might seem that way but with out person to person contact things can sometimes come out wrong SO PLEASE dont think for a second im trying to be rude out anything
Old 10-18-2006, 01:22 PM
Miami RC

Well put Luke...we just don't have those awesome hills and rural areas down here....you would have to go a few hours north, just to find an empty piece of land big enough to run the cars full throttle in the dirt...I used to race off road at the various tracks "close by" ( closest one is 30 minutes away )...lol and it was fun, but you could never open the car up because they are not big enough, as soon as you do you gotta dig the brakes and hit the hairpin....

We run the trucks on the street because they are durable,and realtively inexpensive to repair..if you crash it is usually under 20 bux..I run a serpent on road..and I can tell you that when you crash it is usually 40 bux...and that's at the track...crash on the street with all the MT cross traffic..and you will be lucky to get away with 60 - 100 bux in repairs...

But REVOPQRS is absolutely right....nothing accelerates like an on-road car with a .21...
Old 10-18-2006, 02:48 PM
Miami Jato

True dat, Man, the way realestate is going up so much down here I think i,m moving to north carolina myself. man, I get jealous when i see the property lines you guys have. even a track in my own backyard, awesome. If i tell you what i pay for property taxes you will flip. but what these guys said it's all true. this place is flat as a pancake. with crocs ready to eat us. nothin beats a on-road with a .21 peace-out...............
Old 10-18-2006, 10:19 PM
revopqrs

lol.. bit by a croc huh? yikes!! i see why ya run in parking lots... well if ya ever head up this way ill take ya to some dirt!!