Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Traxxas Monster Truck forum
Reload this Page >

Will a Trinity Sirio T-MAxx .18 fit in my revo

Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Will a Trinity Sirio T-MAxx .18 fit in my revo

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 09:30 AM
reflexsa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will a Trinity Sirio T-MAxx .18 fit in my revo

Hey there will a Trinity Sirio .18 fit stright into my revo without any modifications.

Thanks for any help
Old 10-17-2006, 12:26 PM
Yakueb

Default RE: Will a Trinity Sirio T-MAxx .18 fit in my revo

yeah, it will go right in. The Revo 2.5 and the tmaxx 2.5 have the same dimensions, so a Direct replacement for the maxx will also fit the revo.

Those serio engines are great, but hard to get parts for. Sirio also has the nasty habit of discontinuing engines in a hurry, so if you haven't bought the engine yet I would look into getting something else.
Old 10-17-2006, 01:10 PM
reflexsa

Thanks for the advice, havent bought it yet and the motor is discontinued.

Thinking of an o.s. .18tm from ebay
Old 10-17-2006, 05:11 PM
rcnitrohead

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wait i have it!! Ok there are two versions of the Sirio .18. Theres the regualar one with a rotary carb. And theres the 3.0 which is a DIRECT fit to your car. I accidently bought the version not for the T-maxx and sanded down my old TRX 2.5 carb and cut my crank to fit it. it runs great, the engine is reliable and i think will start pulling wheelies soon (its on its 15th tank) but my tires are very worn so I doubt it unless I get a new set. It has nice top end ad was an awesome deal considering I bought it off ebay for $80 shipped. I know it is discontinued but you will always find parts every once in a while on ebay. Dont be afraid to try it, its one nice little engine[8D]
Old 10-17-2006, 05:15 PM
ScRacing

I don't know why sirio has the best engines in the small block classes but never does anything with them, its like they biult a really good product but they are tired and don't want to do anythng with it? But sirio engines are great.