Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Newbie w/ a few questions .

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 10:36 AM
RunningTheDog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie w/ a few questions .

Hello all, im fairly new at the sport sooooo i have questions for you pro's, im running a pede and an emaxx both stock "for now" i guess my 2 main concerns are batts and esc on my pede, ok so im looking to get better batts as im running mcnair 330 mah and they are dogs compared to my friends venom 7.2 3600 mah's ive heard a lot about the radioshack gp3300's and want to know what batts out of the venoms or radioshacks are best " im using 2 prophet plus chargers" .....2nd question is my pede is the xl5 esc 2006 and it has a problem deciding if it wants to go into reverse or not , you have to move th trigger a lot to get it to hit reverse my Lhs says its normal "yeah right" im thinking i should have gotten the mechanical speed control wich traxxas also made available on the new pede. whats the diff between mech and esc ? ok that was a 3rd ?..lol ..... well thank you very much to whoever wants to sort out my mess of ?s....
Old 10-24-2006, 11:27 AM
beelzebubishere
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Newbie w/ a few questions .

While there are some knowledgeable 'lectric guys in here(this is mostly nitro), and I'm sure they can answer your questions, you might get a quicker respons in the electrical truck section.... http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_147/tt.htm
Welcome aboard dude.
Old 10-24-2006, 03:54 PM
RunningTheDog

Default RE: Newbie w/ a few questions .

Thank you for the directions beelzebubishere , much appreciated on where to go..