Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

i have a little problem

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 06:45 PM
bbrown210

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i have a little problem

Ok I know very little but somewhere up their someone suggested that the header may have al leak wich From what ive read you havnt checked. I would say that if the header has a leak or maybe your exaust have a leak it may be the problem. I dont realy know for sure. But from what I understand and read the exause keeps pressure in the tank to push fuel through the lines maybe you got a problem with it and it isnt creating the pressure to push the fuel. Just a suggestion from what i understand so far about these things im getting my first truck this xmas so you dont have to listen id understand cause i am an noob and i know but just wanted to see if i could be of help.