Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

how is the new jato 3.3?

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 02:21 AM
downforcerecon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how is the new jato 3.3?

i heard this thing is the bomb and all my friends have seen it in action! what do you all think? i want to get one tomorrow!
Old 05-15-2007, 03:52 AM
ttoks

Default RE: how is the new jato 3.3?

the jato, 2.5 or 3.3 is insane, they say it's an all terrain car, but trying to drive one on dirt is like putting a big block v-8 on a go kart, just spins the wheels and turns in random directions, on road it's a little better, to put it's performance into prospective, the 3.3 gets from 0-60 mph faster then a Ferrari Testarossa, classic case of to much power, not enough car.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:15 AM
cujoman

i would highly recommend it... i have had mine for a year now and it's great... not a single problem with it... if you can help it, stick to running it on asphalt...you'll get the best performance out of it. if you do end up taking it off road, change all four tires to the stampede tires/wheels... then you'll have good grip, enjoy!
Old 05-15-2007, 05:59 AM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I JUST sold mine two weeks ago, for 280 bucks.it is INSANELY FAST.... to drive on dirt you'll need rustler wheels and dirt hawg tires or there is no way you'll hook up. You really need to know how to drive and I stress REALLY if your wanting to race this thing, it;s squirely as heck. it was fun but eh there are better trucks out there for sure! I broke serveral front turnbuckles and front A arms from some minor bashing. Overall it;s a good RC.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:51 PM
jgeck90

i had a jato 2.5 it was awesome. you can use any 2.2 offroad tire, i used mashers and moabs.
Old 05-18-2007, 02:34 PM
rccris

I would recommend that you get it. They are super fast.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:46 PM
Mr-Revo

wikedly fast but i prefr my revo 33.2 but they are great cars
Old 05-19-2007, 11:12 PM
decals and more

i bought one two weeks ago. i say go get one, they are fast as heck. throws rocks like crazy. kinda hard to control at first but you get used to the speed. crazy fast. none of my buddies can keep up with me now. ive bashed it and crashed it a few times and yet to break anything. runs great fires everytime dont overheat. no problems yet.