Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

picco .26 maxx hellp please

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 11:20 AM
joelgould111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default picco .26 maxx hellp please

ok I have read all the pages on the dark side but still cannot come to a conclusion I have bought a picco .26 max on its way to me I have brand new dishes and zombie maxx tires a big block exhaust the engine mount a failsafe a temp gun some new glow plugs new easy start wires new metal gear servos all round 15 kg each  still waiting on throttle one loll chrome chassis rpm arms are next waiting for lhs I get discount and can get the full t-maxx arms for 40 dollars which is well cheap lots of spare spur gears new antenna tube new opti drive and sensor new aluminium and fibre 3 piece clutch aro tire glue a new clutch spring new hexes 4 the wheels air filter oil so I have a lot of stuff total 400 dollars  loll mums gona kill me loll I have a few questions what is a good gear ratio I want lots of wheelies for show boating my neibours love my maxx but want insane speed all on the same gearing what s likely to break on my maxx she is a gallon old till the 3.3 committed suicide and exploded and I don’t mean a bang I mean the case shattered in half and it was running at 233 2 mins before I am thinking of starting racing but what will I need do I 100%need a transceiver or is it optional is a foc worth it for basher and what is a good air filter available cheap in the uk tell me what you think for a 14 year old kid on tight budget on his first rc
Old 06-10-2007, 11:50 AM
jarett 92

Default RE: picco .26 maxx hellp please

the 1/8th scale ofna filter. i have it and i like it.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:42 PM
BrendanS

ORIGINAL: jarett 92

the 1/8th scale ofna filter. i have it and i like it.
+1
For racing you should just get a set of bowties/cf's what ever works at your track and build up from there. A wingmount will make a great wheelie bar also.
Old 06-10-2007, 02:13 PM
pinky2252s

if your racing FOC is a must (lighter)
PS hey jarret and x you do know you have the same pic thingy right (side winder fuel)
Old 06-10-2007, 02:38 PM
BrendanS

lol yeah I just noticed....
I'll look for a new avatar.
I put this on about a month ago.
Old 06-10-2007, 03:46 PM
joelgould111

so do i need a transeiver for racing and any other air filters icann not get them here
Old 06-10-2007, 03:47 PM
pinky2252s

you can et the motor saver air filter