Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

s-max problems

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 10:31 AM
Dave851

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default s-max problems

The s-maxx turns to the left fine but turns left in VERY wide and I have already centerd the servo
Old 06-24-2007, 10:49 AM
NitroVenom

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: s-max problems

There might be some binding in the linkage. hold the truck up with the servo horn off and try to turn the wheels by the linkage. It should be able to turn the wheels freely. If not then something might have broke.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:12 AM
Dave851

That wasn't the problem, I did find the problem the servo horn was flexing way to much even when the font wheels where not tuching the ground I put on my spare and it is a lot bedder
Old 06-24-2007, 11:21 AM
NitroVenom

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh ok. never really heard of that happening tho..
Old 06-24-2007, 02:35 PM
PiccoLow

ORIGINAL: Dave851

That wasn't the problem, I did find the problem the servo horn was flexing way to much even when the font wheels where not tuching the ground I put on my spare and it is a lot bedder
I've had 2 T-maxx servo's go out just like that. Seems like they are binding up going left, you pick the truck up and do a no load steering check and you'll see the servo horn just bending and almost laying over to 1 side for no apparent reason. I never could figure out what was doing it either. I thought it might've been doing big air with my old T-maxx, but then the same thing happened with my nephew's E-maxx and I know that thing has been 100% babied.