Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

sellin the revo.....what do you think??

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 02:00 PM
foxracing31702

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sellin the revo.....what do you think??

i was basically totally new to these things when i got it but my real car is bout to be re-poed (the guy came for it but it wasnt here) so i need to sell this thing to get some extra money. its a revo 3.3, its about 3 months old. ive been riding quads my whole life and i know how important breaking the engine in right is and i did that. i've put right about a gallon and half through it. i have a roll cage on it, the bigger air filter, new wheels and tires with just a couple drives on them. right now im replacing 3 stripped gears in the tranny so its all taken apart. but i will put it back together before i sell it. i will get a pic or two on here also.
i got all the tools and book things that came with it and a bunch of spair parts also
so how much do you think i can sell this thing for?? im most likely goin ebay...
also...any ideas to make the price go up a little??
Old 07-14-2007, 03:33 PM
RenegadeRevo
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: sellin the revo.....what do you think??

I hate to say it... but you're not going to get anywhere NEAR what you put into it... I'd say with what you're saying... you'd be lucky to get anything over $400 for it... I sold my half-gallon stock Revo for $350 shipped a few years ago... it's really disheartening to find out that these aren't worth as much as we put into 'em.
Old 07-16-2007, 06:53 PM
rEVOkING

ill give you 250 shipped
Old 07-16-2007, 07:19 PM
Fantastic R!

ORIGINAL: foxracing31702

any ideas to make the price go up a little??
Clean up your truck as clean as you can and take good pics.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:28 PM
rcnitrohead

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah I agree^^^ Everyone likes a clean truck (when they are looking for one) Make sure you blow everything off with an air compressor so its very clean[8D]
Old 07-17-2007, 12:38 PM
NitroVenom

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Also lock-tite all your screws. I know its a lot of work but a clean truck that has lock-tite on every screw means its been taken care of. Depending on how the picks come out, I'd say around $350.