Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

eletric revo or what??????????????

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 05:34 AM
joshmay2k7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eletric revo or what??????????????

hey iv got a revo 2.5 and wanting to make it eletric! iv seen a good on google ( http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...01524412183965 ) but i dont no what kit the boy has got or if the kit on 2coolrc is that fast and power full!! has eny one got a E-revo if so what kit did thay get and does is perform as good as the vidio?????

thankz
Old 07-16-2007, 09:52 AM
happywing

Default RE: eletric revo or what??????????????

E-Revo's are great. I don't know if mine will "perform" like the one in the video, because mine is a racer. It may do wheelies if I tighten my slipper all the way.
Mine is a Gorillamax G2r chassis with a Novak HV-Maxx 6.5. I also have the single speed trans conversion and a Strobe slipper clutch. It's a top-of-the-line setup and expensive.
Conversions aren't that hard and they are a lot cheaper. Use the stock chassis with an E-Maxx transmission. The hardest part is building some battery trays. You can find a whole slew of electric conversions at RC-Monster forums.
Old 07-16-2007, 01:30 PM
asianplayer

if you want good help with a e-revo go to rc-monster.com but I have an E revo and it is actuall faster then the one in the video. I dont hae a video of it right now because I am having radio problems. but here is a pic
Old 07-16-2007, 06:16 PM
jarett 92

why do u have holes in your roll bar?
Old 07-17-2007, 01:41 AM
asianplayer

uhh well at a time i was obsessed in getting rid of weight on my truck and made some stupid decisions, but it didnt make it any weaker so i dont really care.