Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Trinity wheely bar "sucks"

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 09:43 PM
NitroNuisance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trinity wheely bar "sucks"

Just got the Trinity-T-maxx wheely bar today. Ok, first I had to go to the hardware store to get a teany tiny little hex-wrench for the set screws because none of the wrencesfrom my 5 different sets weren't small enough. Then I had to go back and get some bigger screws for mounting to bumper mounts because the ones that came with would barely grab. Then I am finally finishing and that teany tiny little allen wrench breaks off in the set screw and I can't get the little piece of the wrench out of the screw! Give me a break! And I paid $32.00 for it, and I read the instructions and they reccoment using two of the braces which means buying two wheelie bars because I don't think you can even buy just the braces. Who whants to pay $64.00 for a wheelie bar? It looks really cool but come on it probably doesn't work any better than the traxxas one that is what $20.00. Then again this is how my whole day is going.