Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.
View Poll Results: A poll
yes
13.64%
no
86.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

should i?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 08:27 PM
BANDGEEK1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default should i?

about a month ago i had my T-maxx stolen and i was wondering what you guys think about this as a replacement.
http://cgi.ebay.com/4WD-RC-NITRO-BUG...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 07-18-2007, 09:00 PM
twomanytoys

Default RE: should i?

For the first time I have seen a Redcat buggy about 2 weeks ago at the track. I was veryimpressed on its performance and aluminum add ns that came stock. It as very quick and it seemed to handle the whoops very well. It was right up front of mthe pack with all teh name brands and stayed in the race the whole day. Not once did it drop out because of any issues. There is alot of support of the redcat product but you cant just go to the local hobby shop for parts in the case that it des break. If you plan to bash I wouldnot get a truck that parts are hard to get. If you plan to race and just fool around than I would say go for it and just get some extra parts that you will need jusat in case. From wha I saw it was built pretty well but I was not able to pick it up and really check it out. I did talk to the driver and he says it has been reliable and runs great.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:03 PM
NitroDemon18

I would not get it. There are alot better trucks on the market and on ebay.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:38 PM
nitro fanatic

man you still never found your tmaxx. So i guess it wasnt those people that got caught with all that stuff?.....man that sucks.......................maybe you should get a revo for a replacement
Old 07-18-2007, 11:12 PM
CrT-RaCeR

I know a kid that lives near me that has that same buggy....engine blew up in 2 weeks (kid was a noob and wouldn't listen to me when i said putting gasoline in your engine will kill the seals and make it leak BAD) so he did that.....didn't start so he put nitro in it and it fried....after that he had nothing but issues with the whole buggy....but if it was properly maintained it would work just fine....but compared to anything else ive had....its way slower then anything ive had and Im very unimpressed with the performance...