Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

fun

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 08:26 PM
rawiswar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fun

ok i got a revo 3.3 but i want something for fun to use between nitro bashing sessions

well i have been looking at the mini lsts and the mini lst2 are these good for fun?

also i know this is the traxxas forum but this place is my home as i have had a t maxx 2.5 and 3.3 and a revo 2.5 and have a revo 3.3 now

and some of you guys must of had some fun with these little trucks

thank you
Old 07-24-2007, 06:06 AM
RCCanuck

Default RE: fun

go get a Losi Micro T or 2...then build a small track in your backyard its a blast and does the trick in between Nitro sessions
Old 07-24-2007, 06:54 AM
DaveG55

If your looking for land based fun any of the 1/18 trucks are fun. I've got a RC18b with an 8kv Mamba and a 3cell Lipo and not only is it stupid fast it's fun to drive.

Now if you're looking for something completely different look at a heli. The small helis with the counterrotating main rotors are a blast and super easy to learn to fly. The only problem with them is once you start flying them you get hooked really easily and cars/trucks are never quite as much fun again.
Old 07-24-2007, 07:55 AM
rawiswar

ORIGINAL: DaveG55

If your looking for land based fun any of the 1/18 trucks are fun. I've got a RC18b with an 8kv Mamba and a 3cell Lipo and not only is it stupid fast it's fun to drive.

Now if you're looking for something completely different look at a heli. The small helis with the counterrotating main rotors are a blast and super easy to learn to fly. The only problem with them is once you start flying them you get hooked really easily and cars/trucks are never quite as much fun again.

had a helicopter was a electric one of the century ones but its to windy here lately could get a picco z for inside fun

you got me thinking though of getting a helicopter for winter if i can find a group where they fly inside a old warehouse or something

that rc18b looks fun

thank you dave
Old 07-24-2007, 07:58 AM
rawiswar

ORIGINAL: RCCanuck

go get a Losi Micro T or 2...then build a small track in your backyard its a blast and does the trick in between Nitro sessions

a micro t looks like it will be cool for playing about with the cats with lol
Old 07-24-2007, 09:41 AM
rcnitrohead

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wouldnt risk a Micro T near a cat lol, one bite and its $100 down the drain[X(][&o] Get a mini LST2 or a Associated 1/18, they are all fun, good luck!

Oh and I bought a heli when I was 12, it was one of those Raidentech cheapo ones (Smartech, same $h!t) Anyway it never left the ground[:'(] Apparently the tail rotor caught on a piece of grass during take off and stopped working So I just said go to hell with it and sent it back to the company for a refund. Then using that money I bought my first truck (a T-maxx which I kind of regret) and then my Savage[8D] I tried the realflight sim in my LHS and tried a heli and its not hard at all! Everyone who tried effed up but I kept on flying and then crashed after trying a flip.. I dont really like airborne R/C's because I always do something stupid and crash them, but if I did want an airborne R/C, Id buy myself a nice jet[8D] But for now, I think Ill stick to flying in Battlefield 2 which I am a pro at Tom.
Old 07-24-2007, 12:25 PM
rawiswar

ORIGINAL: rcnitrohead

I wouldnt risk a Micro T near a cat lol, one bite and its $100 down the drain[X(][&o] Get a mini LST2 or a Associated 1/18, they are all fun, good luck!

Oh and I bought a heli when I was 12, it was one of those Raidentech cheapo ones (Smartech, same $h!t) Anyway it never left the ground[:'(] Apparently the tail rotor caught on a piece of grass during take off and stopped working So I just said go to hell with it and sent it back to the company for a refund. Then using that money I bought my first truck (a T-maxx which I kind of regret) and then my Savage[8D] I tried the realflight sim in my LHS and tried a heli and its not hard at all! Everyone who tried effed up but I kept on flying and then crashed after trying a flip.. I dont really like airborne R/C's because I always do something stupid and crash them, but if I did want an airborne R/C, Id buy myself a nice jet[8D] But for now, I think Ill stick to flying in Battlefield 2 which I am a pro at Tom.

lol yes its easy to have a rc airborne up in the air its just the landing which is hard to get right lol

you play bf2 you got xfire my xfire rawiswar123 add me then we can kick some arse on the field lol
Old 07-24-2007, 05:46 PM
rcnitrohead

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sure thing I'm just warning you not to try to dogfight with me So which one will you buy?? Tom.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:14 PM
rawiswar

ORIGINAL: rcnitrohead

Sure thing I'm just warning you not to try to dogfight with me So which one will you buy?? Tom.

looking at a used mini lst just something cheap
Old 07-25-2007, 04:30 PM
dirt101

Or for like the same price you could get a rusty. I have way more fun with my rusty than I do with my rc 18
Old 07-25-2007, 04:42 PM
rawiswar

ORIGINAL: dirt101

Or for like the same price you could get a rusty. I have way more fun with my rusty than I do with my rc 18

yes could be a good idea i will look into a used one
Old 07-25-2007, 05:22 PM
lue_sepher

why not get a e-maxx you have a t-maxx so you'll have spare parts makes things really convient
Old 07-25-2007, 06:20 PM
rawiswar

ORIGINAL: lue_sepher

why not get a e-maxx you have a t-maxx so you'll have spare parts makes things really convient

lol i got a revo 3.3 now sold the t maxx its design is to old still great trucks though

also the e maxx comes with no charger etc if i was to go with 1/8th scale price i would go e savage

just want something cheap and small with good handling for street and garden bashing out the box not to upgrade or anything i dont need two money pits lol
Old 07-25-2007, 09:41 PM
6speednissan

I have a Mini-T Pro with Mamba and 3 cell lipo. That little truck is a blast to drive, and always runs when I want it to. lol I paid 175 for it used with everything but the 3 cell lipo.