Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

getting out of hobby.

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 09:44 PM
dight1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default getting out of hobby.

I am going to get out of this hobby. Its just alot of money and what not. i have the funds too. My t-maxx is the main problem. nothing but trouble trouble and did i mention trouble? Im gonna actually put my money into something more useful and fun to me. im gonna buy a bike and start jumping or something like that. I will still be on the forums to extend my knowledge if needed.

Thanks for helping me out who ever helped me.

Mitch.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:56 PM
Art91

Default RE: getting out of hobby.

Sorry to here about that. Have fun with which ever new hobby you choose.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:57 PM
rcnitrohead

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, sad to hear that but you've got pretty much the same plan as me Except now I'm having second thoughts about a bike and just thinking of saving up for a decent car. My T-maxx has been a pain in the butt also but I am determined not to let it go, not unless it really fails me. I would never sell my Savage though, its been too good to me Ill see, I would definitely keep both of my trucks if they had MT racing here but its not the case[:@] Cheers[8D] Tom
Old 07-23-2007, 10:07 PM
dight1

Yeah. my new hobby is gonna be biking and jumping if my parents let me get a bike. They think a 990$ bike is to much if your gonna get serious into the hobby when ive spent over 1000$+ on this hobby. Haha.

Mitch.
Old 07-24-2007, 11:37 AM
drag racer

i know what oyu mean. im not quitting the hobby but i am saving up for a trials bike and the one i want is $2500 but i hope it will be worth it
Old 07-24-2007, 06:21 PM
weez440

just do what i did keep the trucks and get a dirtbike actually i almost got out of the hobby because of my t-maxx but i was glad i just got rid of the maxx cause my savage i used to have was excellent my revo is great and fun and my girlfriends new e-savage is suprisingly a blast to drive. if i had to pick between my revo and my yz i would deffinately keep the yz though. you can jump a truck 15 feet in the air and have fun or you can experience it on a dirtbike which is fun.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:53 PM
dight1

i think im gonna keep my maxx, just not touch it for a long time. just leave it to collect LOTS of dust while my bike gets dirty from jumping. I am wanting to buy a norco bigfoot. Awsome bike too.
Old 07-24-2007, 07:59 PM
drag racer

gotta love the bigfoot. i got to ride the original one from the 80s it was pretty fun[8D] good plan on keeping the truck, because if you want to get back into the hobby it wont be as hard.
you should try trials biking. its fun i used to jump and mess around on my bike then i got into trials and its really fun.
Old 07-24-2007, 08:05 PM
Art91

Do you mean Bmx jumping? I use to race at my local bmx track, I lost interest in it a few years back though.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:00 PM
dight1

yeah. theres some half decent jumps where i live. i wanna get good at them then start going to other bigger jumps.
I will keep my truck and it will collect lots of dust.