Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

what good is a t-maxx

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 02:15 AM
fatkidjoey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what good is a t-maxx

we i went to the track the other day,sad to say with my t-maxx and was very dissapointed i think the only cool thing that waste for money did that was cool was roll over and play dead lol, i spent so much money on this truck, rpm arms os18tm motor and tons of other stuff, and i just want to blow it up ~!
Old 07-24-2007, 06:01 AM
RCCanuck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: what good is a t-maxx

well did you consider the fact that it may be your driving that sucks....I know because my driving at the track sucks..LOL...My buddy can make my Tmaxx do backflips and clear doubles but I allways end up on my lid.
A good driver can drive a crappy truck to a win but a bad driver can't drive a great truck to a win..Mail your Tmaxx to me I'll take it off your hands dude
Old 07-24-2007, 09:50 AM
rcnitrohead

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: what good is a t-maxx

Canuck don't kid urself. Everyone knows the T-maxx isnt suited for the track or any moderate bashing. Maybe his driving does suck (no offense) but mine sure as hell doesnt and it breaks like hell. But I'm hoping that my Maxx wont fail me in MT street racing since it is totally setup for it, and if it does fail then I'm chucking it out the window[:@]