Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

REVO vs HELLFIRE?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 11:05 AM
bigink

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REVO vs HELLFIRE?

will a STS 30 install in a REVO out run a HELLFIRE?
Old 07-30-2007, 06:07 PM
RvoMad

Default RE: REVO vs HELLFIRE?

stock revo outruns hellfire............i have both
Old 07-30-2007, 07:52 PM
BRUSHLESS BASHER

[sm=eek.gif][sm=eek.gif][sm=eek.gif][sm=eek.gif][sm=eek.gif]this exact question was asked like 3 months ago... I thought somebody dug it back up... WOW...[sm=eek.gif][sm=eek.gif][sm=eek.gif][sm=eek.gif][sm=eek.gif]
Old 08-02-2007, 03:30 PM
cmewse

Hey RevoMad, fancy that i have both two, i would say my Hellfire is faster than my REVO, i have the STS 30 in the Hellfire and the 3.3trx in the revo, i havent run them together as i only have the one radio set but from my observation the Hellee has the punch the beat the two speed REVO. On a slightly differant subject (soz) does the single chamber pipe make a big differance to the trx3.3??
Old 08-02-2007, 03:40 PM
DaveG55

ORIGINAL: cmewse

Hey RevoMad, fancy that i have both two, i would say my Hellfire is faster than my REVO, i have the STS 30 in the Hellfire and the 3.3trx in the revo, i havent run them together as i only have the one radio set but from my observation the Hellee has the punch the beat the two speed REVO. On a slightly differant subject (soz) does the single chamber pipe make a big differance to the trx3.3??
If the Hellfire with a .30 engine won't out run a stock Revo, I'd be concerned.
If a stock Revo will outrun a stock Hellfire (per RevoMad) then a Revo with a .30 should run away from a stock Hellfire.