Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Revo Starter Box Quuc Question

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 08:37 PM
jeff657756

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revo Starter Box Quuc Question

ayy what up everybody got another question for you guys. I read somewhere on here that this starter box. http://www.dynamiterc.com/Products/D...ProdID=DYN5625
will work with the revo. Not sure if its true but the person who said sounded like it was working pretty good for him. My roto start on my sts .30 is workin good but im lookin for somethin different. I dont want one of the actual revo starter boxes. Theyre kind of expensive and i also need somethin to start my nitro sport. What im askin is if anyone has this box workin with a revo or is there anything else that would work with a revo and a 1/10 scale at the same time.
Old 09-07-2007, 03:27 PM
jeff657756

Default RE: Revo Starter Box Quuc Question

anyone???
Old 09-07-2007, 06:46 PM
ssj2

I've only heard of one person on the forum, that I know of, using that starter box for a Revo. He says it works flawlessly. The only scary thing is that there's only a little feedback on that box and for $130, I wouldn't risk anything. I say get an RD Racing box (if you could find one) or a Native Racing one for the Revo and find an alternative to starting the Nitro Sport. Unless somebody supports the fact that the Dynamite will work for both, but I don't know that for sure.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:42 PM
jeff657756

it costs 75 on horizon or one of those sites. Thats just the retail price they had there. yea i got the money to get two starter boxes but that would be a pain
Old 09-08-2007, 07:20 AM
marojato

I have never used this box but it probably could be done to start a revo and nitro sport, the nitro sport would be a little harder due to the direction of the wheel being off, you will have to hold the car sideways on the box and go at it that way.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:51 AM
jeff657756

yea thats what i was thinkin. i think im just gonna get it anyways. i can use it for somethin.
Old 09-08-2007, 10:09 AM
MAXXHEADROOM
My Feedback: (2)

I use the dynamite box on my bigblock revo which has a lot of pinch and it starts it flwless. My RD box kept eating belts and wearing out the wheel
Dont get me wrong RD is good but not durable and long lasting . I took mine apart to repair it and then just thru it away
The dynamite box will work on all rc vehicles
Old 09-08-2007, 07:45 PM
jeff657756

ok cool so it looks like ill be getting it.