Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

need help

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 01:57 PM
jqtopa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help

well i ran my revo in its first race everything was qualified 2nd in 1st round and 1st in second round in the race i was 2nd took off on the sound of the horn right off the bat took 1st any way to make a long story short i had about 4 to 5 laps on everyone then she decided to shut off so i turned it on and again it shut off i must have broken the clutch again my 2nd clutch in 2 weeks well i still took 1st place but i would like to know if anyonw has tried this clutch from nova racing here is the link thanks.

http://www.novarcproducts.com/tmaxxshoes.html

Warn: (0%)

Old 09-17-2007, 07:33 PM
NitroVenom

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: need help

I'm not familiar with that clutch but I would recomend getting an MIP clutch instead. Its better then stock and is only like $3 dollars more.
Old 09-22-2007, 10:52 AM
tmaxx 3.3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: need help

I have the Nova Clutch and I love it. My truck comes out of the hole very hard not only does it wheelie but it actually flips over so hard it did a backflip once and landed back on the wheels. This is not good for racing but for playing around its awesome. The good thing is if I go too the track I just ad a couple screws and the launch is perfect. I have only had it a couple of weeks about 5 tanks of fuel on it so I am hoping know I dont have the same problem as you.