Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Traxxas Monster Truck forum
Reload this Page >

New here,and new to Hobby level RC..Got an E-Maxx basher as a gift..

Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

New here,and new to Hobby level RC..Got an E-Maxx basher as a gift..

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 06:12 AM
Grimm-Maxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here,and new to Hobby level RC..Got an E-Maxx basher as a gift..

A friend of mine gave me her basher as a birthday present because she was getting rid of everything her ex gave her...
A Traxxas E-Maxx 14.4 that's seen some action...It's okay,because I wanted it for fun anyways..Aftermarket rear XTM Bulkheads and Aluminum motor mount..Also came with a set of RPM Monster Claws w/Panther Paddle Tires..Tires are in excellent shape,but one of the rims is a little beat,but functional,the rest just have normal wear on the plating..Also came with 8 Epic 6 cell 3000 mah NI-MH battery sport pacs..Custom connectors on the pacs and ESC to prevent heating...TQ3 radio and reciever..Has the Titan 550's in it..

Here's some pics..

I've currently have a few deals going in trading this for an rtr on road drift car..After seeing some guys at my local hobby shop running their drifters,I kinda caught the bug..

Old 03-23-2008, 07:26 AM
RCCanuck

Default RE: New here,and new to Hobby level RC..Got an E-Maxx basher as a gift..

Welcome to the hobby just remember before you get rid of your offroad truck....You can take an offroad truck on road but you can't take an onroad car offroad.
Old 03-29-2008, 08:43 AM
trx1
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: New here,and new to Hobby level RC..Got an E-Maxx basher as a gift..

keep the E, just buy a used drifter... that way u get the best of on AND off road.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:32 AM
skootmaxx

Id have to agree with the two above. I've had two street cars a kyosho v-one-s and i for got with the other was. The v-one-s was a pain in the but when it came to getting parts . Due to the fact that it picked up rocks i was tearing up spur gears left and right. My other friends all had monster trucks because they could go anywhere. If you plan to only go on road then i guess the trade makes sense but just know that bashing monster trucks is alot of fun.