Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

tires

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 09:45 PM
Krazy Chicken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tires

what type of tires should i get, ill be running mostly on pavement, but will ocationally go on loose packed dirt, and grass, and real rocky terain. any suggestions will be help full.

BTW i really like the way the losi Zombie Maxx tires look
Old 03-29-2008, 02:04 PM
HILLFINGER

Default RE: tires

link --> [link=http://www.impaktrc.com/product_info.php?products_id=477]Pro-Line Badlands MT (Maxx)[/link]
Old 03-29-2008, 08:28 PM
FISH KILLA

The zombies ar egreat for every type of terrain but they are soft and if your run it allot and I mean alloty on pavement they start to wear a little bit but not too bad. I have 3 gallons on my zombies and it has been on pavement ALLOT! They balloon very bad so if you get them get very firm foams and tabe the tire inside. The badlands I have never had but I know from many posts they are awesome on dirt gras everything even pavement but i think they may wear too on pavement. Let us know what you get.
Old 03-30-2008, 04:45 PM
curbrash

I like my badlands but the sure dont last long on the pavement or hard packed surfaces but then again i dont think any tire would for very long.I also have the stock Savage tires and they do really well,even better than the Talons on my Revo.IMEX Makes some good All-Terrain tire too,I think their called dirt hawgs.
Old 03-30-2008, 04:54 PM
wave waker

ORIGINAL: Stampede Killer

what type of tires should i get, ill be running mostly on pavement, but will ocationally go on loose packed dirt, and grass, and real rocky terain. any suggestions will be help full.

BTW i really like the way the losi Zombie Maxx tires look

seems like u need all around tire,,moab by proline, yup zombie and the stock revo/traxxas tires...
Old 03-30-2008, 07:55 PM
fox23

the proline mashers are usually the only tires i run on pavement anymore, they wear VERY little compared to most other tires.