Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Tuning Revo

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 10:27 PM
schrage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tuning Revo

I got my revo out for the year and it isn't running quite right. It sluggish on the low end big time, and runs great on the top end. Any suggestions? I have tried what I know and I am still a little fresh with all the trick of tuning
Old 04-02-2008, 10:38 PM
wave waker

Default RE: Tuning Revo

ORIGINAL: schrage

I got my revo out for the year and it isn't running quite right. It sluggish on the low end big time, and runs great on the top end. Any suggestions? I have tried what I know and I am still a little fresh with all the trick of tuning

do u have temp gun? so u know what's the engine temp,,maybe it's cold, what's the temp. outside in ur place?..maybe ur tune is right but it's just cold,,when tuning the HSN just turn it 1/16 at a time bigger turn will make it hard to find the sweet spot...
Old 04-02-2008, 10:41 PM
matts6887

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If its sluggish on the low end, it sounds like u could be a tad too rich on the low end needle. Try leaning it out(turning the needle clockwise) approx 1/4 to 1/8 turn at a time to see if it helps.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:40 PM
pieky22

definitely the low speed needle...i had same problem...but dont lean too much or else youll have different problems
Old 04-03-2008, 06:15 AM
[email protected]

well when my low end was lean it bogged until it got enough fuel to run good./WOT for like 20 seconds [X(]