Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Spektrum sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 10:10 PM
CadenceWildBeast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum sale

I got my new DX3R a week or 2 ago during there big sale and didnt get the paperwork 4 the free receiver right away but last saturday March 29. I havent got it yet so i was wondering how long did you have 2 wait to get you free receiver

thanks i have waiting
Old 04-06-2008, 11:54 PM
crispyspa

Default RE: Spektrum sale

I think you had to buy a radio AND an RX to get a 3rd RX free.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:04 AM
thesouth1

You have to buy an extra reciever eventhough you bought the DX3 combo to recieve the free one, I personally think the ad was a little deceving. I bought a DX6i for my plane thinking I might get a free reciever but was wrong. For each reciever you buy, you get a free one (limit 2 per household)
http://www.spektrumrc.com/FAQ/tm.aspx?m=128
Old 04-07-2008, 04:18 PM
CadenceWildBeast

ahh ic sorry for this language but that F*****G B**L S**T how they worded that. now they have part of my box and my sales receipt and i am getting nothing. thanks. the new remote is great but i only bought the thing thinking that i was getting another receiver free

thanks for the help

anyone from spectrum reading this u suck
Old 04-07-2008, 04:38 PM
sloppyG

it's clearly worded if you read the details, it's not even in the fine print that you have to buy both, it's plainly spelled out

I haven't bought one, but I saw the ad and knew that you had to buy a combo AND an addidional receiver (then you get one free), or buy 2 additional and get 2 free

here's the text from their website

With the Great 2.4GHz DSM Giveaway, upgrading your RC collection to DSM technology has never been simpler or more affordable. Purchase a DSM radio system and additional receiver, get another receiver free. Purchase 2 additional receivers, get 2 free. It's that easy. But make sure you act soon, as this offer is only good until April 30th. There's never been a better time to take your RC experience to the next level with 2.4GHz DSM Technology.

maybe if you're lucky they'll send you one anyways even though you did it wrong
Old 04-07-2008, 05:49 PM
CadenceWildBeast

i see that now that i take another look. I dont care if they send me the receiver since it is my fault but i at least need the info i sent them back so that i can fix it and get a receiver and resend it 2 them again