Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

They said no.

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 10:43 PM
Soothsayerman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: They said no.

ORIGINAL: nitro rc

r u for real? Thats stupid and theres no room unless u have an indoor track at ur house ( which I highly doubt)!
Yeah, that's just about what they said. Something about dangerous fumes. I can't remember. I get headaches.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:36 AM
pred192

I would never run a nitro truck inside with all the fumes, even at our local track were not able to start our trucks/buggies inside the club house (right next to the pit lane)
Old 04-23-2008, 02:31 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats what? about 25 dollars worth of buring fuel??? it hurts my heart just looking at this pic......
Old 04-23-2008, 02:34 PM
racemaxx24

Oh well. Someones got to test it
Old 04-23-2008, 03:08 PM
FISH KILLA

I used to run mine in the house at night when I did not want to bother the neighbors. My wife would get so mad and start yelling. I would just slide it in front of her and say, "Zip it B****!" Then take off agian. I stopped after I hit the dog and broke both it's front legs. She had surgeries but she can't walk very good and they say she won't ever be right again but it sure was fun. It hooks up great on Pergo floors.

j/k
Old 04-23-2008, 06:11 PM
Y2KSilverTA

ORIGINAL: FISH KILLA

I used to run mine in the house at night when I did not want to bother the neighbors. My wife would get so mad and start yelling. I would just slide it in front of her and say, "Zip it B****!" Then take off agian. I stopped after I hit the dog and broke both it's front legs. She had surgeries but she can't walk very good and they say she won't ever be right again but it sure was fun. It hooks up great on Pergo floors.

j/k
Dude... You had me going. Once I read the JK I was disappointed.

I used to take mine to the top of the parking garage and run it.

I see the guy who posted this thread is from Austin... That's where I work too... [8D]
Old 04-23-2008, 06:27 PM
slurp91193

u had me going too do u even own a dog?............i got a st. bernard .......my last name is bernard ...lol.....hes 208 lbs.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:24 PM
matts6887

ORIGINAL: MiamizFinest

Thats what? about 25 dollars worth of buring fuel??? it hurts my heart just looking at this pic......

I gotta admit too It kinda hurts to me too to see that much fuel going "bye-bye" in a un-canny sorta way lol [X(]
Old 04-23-2008, 08:03 PM
FISH KILLA

ORIGINAL: Y2KSilverTA

ORIGINAL: FISH KILLA

j/k
Dude... You had me going. Once I read the JK I was disappointed.

I used to take mine to the top of the parking garage and run it.

I see the guy who posted this thread is from Austin... That's where I work too... [8D]
Hahahaha!!! I knew it sounded good but...I do have a dog and pergo floors but no I don't run it in the house. I got a little Maltese though so if I did hit her I would prolly do some real damage to the k-9. I wonder how she would do if I strapped her collar to the revo and took her for a walk? I wonder...........nah. I don't think she can run 40 mph and turn on a dime. You guys remember Nat'l Lampoons Vacation when he gets pulled over by the cop holding his dog's collar? Classic movie. Chevy Chase is the king of one liners!
Old 04-23-2008, 11:32 PM
beer=food
Banned

Get an outdoor job bud, like roofing ! LOL, l take mine and me baja now all over place, different work site almost everyday, mounds of gravel dirt, hills of sand, mud and a partridge in a pair tree ! LOOL ! No problems starting mine anywhere in Hervey bay, bugger em, the baja is loud as hell and turns lots of heads, the revo is a bird without wings and the guys on the work sites get pretty impressed when you jump it onto a tiled roof off a jump you just slapped together onsite !
Get a new job digger !
Old 04-26-2008, 11:34 PM
Nighthawk z450

ORIGINAL: matts6887

I gotta admit too It kinda hurts to me too to see that much fuel going "bye-bye" in a un-canny sorta way lol [X(]

think of it this way,, it should help.

Maybe he bought some real fuel, and after running the real fuel took his crap gallon of blue thunder and disposed of it properly lol
Old 04-26-2008, 11:47 PM
Cam_132

lol guys i got a russiler (electric) and i was riping it around in my office! and everyone came a was watching! i loved it!...

Jk...

but i do have a revo 3.3 and asked if i can take it to work and my boss grinned and sayed he had a jato 3.3 and that he would bring it too... so we had a good day of bashing in the parking lot and, lol on the roof too! it has some good spots to jump!
Old 04-27-2008, 12:56 AM
RenegadeRevo
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Nighthawk z450

ORIGINAL: matts6887

think of it this way,, it should help.

Maybe he bought some real fuel, and after running the real fuel took his crap gallon of blue thunder and disposed of it properly lol
LOL... nah, no Blue Thunder that weekend... I don't think it was much fuel... and there was plenty of it to go around. That was done actually after I left... so, I don't know specifics... one of the guys was probably just getting rid of old fuel.... maybe out of his multiple T-maxxes that broke... Might have been Top Fuel, O'Donnell's, or Sidewinder... I know those fuels where present.