Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Revo Push Rod Help.

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 05:55 PM
mechakyle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revo Push Rod Help.

I broke my 2008 revo 3.3 pushrods and when buying a new part i was given some black steel ones that are supposed to be used with progressive 3 rockers. i have the stock progressive 2 rockers on and i have no clue how to get the long travel ones on even if they are progressive 3 rockers. can somebody help clarify?

Do i need to install alminum spacers on pushrods? Or are they ok with the progressive 2 rockers. Or do i need to chage to teh long travel rockers.

Thanks
Old 08-31-2008, 06:55 PM
mechakyle

Default RE: Revo Push Rod Help.

Can anyone please help soon? i have everything installed and it seems ok but the front stands a bit taller and i cant remeber if it was always liek that casue ive only had it less than a week.And scince these rods are longer i also moved the rod on the arm part to the last hole.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:26 AM
azrshaynes

i think you answred your own ? change rockers our get correct rods. good luck
Old 09-02-2008, 09:04 PM
BurninValves

You need to get the P3 rockers, if you use the p2's with the p3 rods either you will break the rockers or bend the rods..... or both. the rods need to travel farther than the rockers will let them. the P3 rockers are shorter then the p2's thats why the p3 rods are longer. You can run it whatever way you want, but i wouldn't recoment it..... Unless you want to keep buying more parts. I'd play it safe and either get the p2 rods, or get the p3 rockers (p3 rockers will make the truck handle better) Good luck