Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

WD40 instead of after-run oil?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 02:20 PM
scxtreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WD40 instead of after-run oil?

I have a bottle of fuel that came with a truck I got second hand and it's called Backyard Basher. It's made by Morgan Fuel and it says on the bottle "DO NOT USE AFTER RUN OILS! Morgan Fuel contains a rust inhibitor and an anti-oxident for resting engines". It's on there like it's a warning. It's 20% nitro.
Just thought I'd add this to the conversation.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:09 AM
Gregcy89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WD40 instead of after-run oil?

hey guys did you know that wd40 has petrol inside? i think if choosing between these two aro is better! its specially designed to protect the engine from corrossion! but if you are bored to put aro you cant just leave the engine alone because the fuel we all are using does include lubricants!