Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Revo Truble

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 08:05 PM
Motox_3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revo Truble

I have a couple of quick questions about my revo after a hard bash session (10 Foot High Back Flips) 3 or 4 things are broke i dented my pipe and header both the dent in the pipe is not bad at all but the dent in my header is really bad my header is almost closed but the real questions comes from my trans it clicks when i role the truck backward i think is striped the reverse gears but when i shift in to reverse the trucks stops clicking i cant see if it goes backwards (my Spur is striped only in one spot) i think is explained it all tell we what is wrong with my revo
Old 09-04-2008, 08:47 PM
dkastil

Default RE: Revo Truble

you have to take it apart and inspect .
Old 09-04-2008, 09:18 PM
futureboy1969

Default RE: Revo Truble

I had some of the same probs. after the back flipping scene. Thought it was the tranny too, so I took a look in side. It was ok. The click was in my front diff. I chiped a tooth on the ring gear. Good luck.