Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

fell into a good deal, 2day

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 09:31 PM
futureboy1969

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fell into a good deal, 2day

Well just had to share. I was at my lhs today, I went w/my friend. I spotted a 3.3 engine w/header in the case out of the box. the owner said that the guy bought a revo, and
traded in the motor for a os 21. The owner sold me the 3.3 for 60 bucks. what luck. My buddy told me ,I suck. Nice right?
Old 09-18-2008, 09:57 PM
KRO

Default RE: fell into a good deal, 2day

Sweet deal ! Now get one of those heavy duty rods from Davis Diesel and you will be good too go , or run er stock till it dies ....
Old 09-18-2008, 10:07 PM
matts6887

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats one heck of a sweet deal u got on a 3.3!!! only 60 bucks!!! shoot I wish I could come across deals that easily like that....nice man!!! [8D]
Old 09-18-2008, 10:42 PM
power454

ORIGINAL: KRO

Sweet deal ! Now get one of those heavy duty rods from Davis Diesel and you will be good too go , or run er stock till it dies ....
sorry for my ignorance KRO but what are you talking about when you say,"heavy duty rod from Davis Diesel"? Is this the connecting rod for the piston??
Old 09-18-2008, 10:55 PM
TMaxxDriver

yes, thats the con rod he is talkin about. Davis Diesel makes a really good one/heavy duty like he said.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:49 AM
TMaxxDriver

more info:

'BULLETPROOF your Traxxas 2.5/3.3'

[link=http://www.davisdieseldevelopment.com]Heavy-Duty Con-Rod[/link]

The Davis Diesel Performance con-rod comes with a lifetime warranty, is machined from aircraft grade aluminum barstock, features double-bronzed bushings and provides rock stable output with the potential of extended engine life.

Just thought I would add that little tidbit of info for ya, I just found their ad in the new RC Driver mag... [sm=bananahead.gif]