Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Amazing Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 04:00 PM
Walmart Security

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Amazing Customer Service

Last week i bought a new tmaxx 3.3 and the front right wheel's bead was not fully set when it was glued, causing a horrible vibration at high speed. So i called traxxas to see if they knew any tricks on how to fix the problem without having to buy a new wheel. Without question he offered to ship me four brand new wheels and tires!! I am impressed with traxxas's customer service. Anyone had similar ussues that traxxas resolved?
Old 09-23-2008, 05:20 PM
matts6887

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Amazing Customer Service

Oh yes, I most certainly have!!!; here is my story about traxxas's EXCELLENT top notch service: for whatever reason a few different times, my forward/reverse servo kept going out on me, so I called them, explained the whole situation to them, and without question they sent me a brand new one(s) without hesitation or questioning me at all!!! This company; is one of the few companies in which I consider them to be exemplary and EXCELLENT with their TOP NOTCH service and whole demeanor and "attitude" towards a customer. Without question this has to be one of the best companies out there to ever have to deal with; if not THEE best one out there....I am more then satisfied with the outcome of the few calls I have had to make to them for various odds and ends....[8D][8D]
Old 09-23-2008, 05:48 PM
TMaxxDriver

I haven't had any problems with any products yet, but when I have odd questions they can always help me... I would rather deal with them, than say the phone company, cable company, as they do NOT speak any english!! BUT anyway, Traxxas is a great company and I hope that if I EVER have any problems, that they can assist me as they seem to help everyone else!!!!
Old 09-23-2008, 05:54 PM
t-maxxmaniac

they re-built my engine 4 free!! it had an air leak and never ran right from the start and i called them up, they said send it in and they re-built it an they shiped it back next day shipping now this thing screams way more power!!!