Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

www.xtownrc

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 06:10 PM
Mason22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default www.xtownrc

I know its a lil shameless to plug on the forums >.<..... but my friend started an online rc store it's " Xtownrc " check it out hes got good fair prices
Old 03-25-2009, 09:13 AM
thesouth1

Default RE: www.xtownrc

Not to bad to plug on the forums as long as the site has fair prices and great customer service.
I am in Xenia Oh, and have met Gerry and Kevin when it was first starting up, and have their site bookmarked in my favorites but have yet to order from them. I think the reason for that is that their site is set up like Horizon Hobbys and a couple others sites. I dont like the navigation of it. Someone mentioned they might have a brick and mortor shop so if that ever happens I will definatly buy from them. They do need more "promotion" though.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:50 PM
superfly12

Default RE: www.xtownrc

yea, i looked on the website and it seems pretty good. i might try ordering some stuff. like i wanted the rpm rear conversion and it is like 10 bucks less than off the rpm website